• Responsible for IL (Industrial Lubricants) and CVL (Commercial Vehicle Lubricants) problem solving and technical support.
• Responsible for technical support of key accounts and maintain good relationship with the strategic partners of distributors in major cities.
• Develop and implement strategies in line with sale support.
• Support marketing programs effectively and coordinate with sales promotion activities.
• Coordinate with existing accounts and sales team to organize seminars, customer clinics & events for AL customers.
• Implement planned engineering services at nominated key accounts
• Provide engineering services and support to customers and channel partners in product recommendation and applications, lubrication assessment/survey, product upgrades, new product introductions, conversion opportunities and troubleshooting
• Drive new business acquisitions and conversions
• Act as an engineering, services and technical sales resource for the field sales force
• Identify and address customer needs
• Conduct training sales and technical employees and customers to increase product and applications knowledge
• Promote deployment of the used oil condition monitoring program to customers and industry
• Generate engineering reports documenting findings/investigations carried out at customer sites
• Travel to the strategic and main accounts for technical support.
Male Job Requirements
*Must have Bachelor's Degree in Any B.E Engineering, preferred Mechanical Engineering(BE,ME) What We Can Offer
* At least 1 year of experience in heavy machinery or industrial machinery.
Minimum 2 years experience in general manufacturing or mining industry is preferred.
Genuine interest in any Engineering related field
*Age between 20-28 years old
* Driving skills with valid local driving license, Able to travel local and sesometime oversea business trips
* Able to use computer, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),Email,
* Good communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese.
* Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner.
* Precise attention to detail.
* Must be fast learner in new things/technology
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize, Communication skills, Good presentation.
* The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, Strong attention to detail,
* Yearly bonus Highlights
* Travelling allowance
* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working enviroment Career Opportunities
* Join an experienced team
* Training provided About Our Company
* Learn new skills and techniques
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems. More jobs from this employer