* Manage and update HR databases with different information such as personal records,leaves, Warnings, Vacation and days off.
* Organize,compile,update company personnel records.
* Manage recruitment process.
* Prepare in Payroll Management and Payment.
* Prepare,Manage and store paperwork for HR Policies and procedures.
* Answer employee's questions and provide request information.
* Provide administrative support for HR & Admin Manager.
* Assist in providing the Orientation and Training Program.
* Create regular reports and presentations on HR Metrics ( Example, turnover rates,OT rates etc...)
* Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
* At least 3 years experience in related working channel.
* Professional Degree/ Certificate of HR or Related field.
* Well know and handle in labor law and labor case.
*Good in MS word, Excel, Power Point and E-mail.
* Need communication English Skill.