I. JOB SUMMARY
The scope of the salesmen/wholesale specialist will focus on the wholesale. The salesmen handles customer and distributor needs, product feedback and complaint. In-charge of coordinating deliveries, allocations to customers, attends to queries and concerns. Ensures end to end process on the complete documentation needed for all Sales transactions. Manages the sales data generation, collection and consolidation for the department. The position also needs to visit all outlets in his area and responsible for improving the availability and presence of URC products. Responsible for achieving the assigned target and build good relationship to the customers.
II. DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
A. Sales Performance Report
• Generates accurate sales data, collects the necessary information and validates as necessary. Consolidates all the necessary information for the department.
• Prepare and provides weekly and monthly sales analysis based on the Sell-In-Value ( SIV – purchase of Distributor both from URC Thailand and Myanmar ) and Sales-To-Trade ( STT of Distributor to the account ).
• Support his/her department to ensure achievement of required volume and objectives.
B. Order Generation Process
• Organize, prepare, facilitate, encodes and coordinate the necessary documents for stocks allocation, sales order, delivery of approved sales order of URC Direct Customers.
• Encodes and prepares all the necessary documentation in the SAP system.
• Preparation of sales order using VMI.
C. Accounts Receivable (A/R) Monitoring
• Prepares memos for discounts, collection shortage/overage and other adjustments to A/R.
• Prepare and monitor Distributor Claims to URC both Thailand and Myanmar.
D. Monitoring of Warehouse Floor Stocks and Deliveries
• Generates, collects and coordinate to-date accurate warehouse floor inventory and in-transit deliveries from URC Thailand / Myanmar and Distributor.
E. Monitoring of Trade Activations
• Monitor the execution of approved trade calendar of activities.
• Attends to customer queries/concerns on promos, product availability and pricing.
III. BASIC RELATIONSHIP
Immediate Superiors: Area Sales Manager
Next Level Superior: National Sales Manager
Internal contacts: Sales, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Finance and Admin
IV. JOB SPECIFICATION
• Business graduate or related course.
• With at least 2 year work experience in similar work environment. (Prefer Wholesaling)
• Good in Microsoft applications
• Good communication skills, resourceful and result-oriented