- Any Graduate with ACCA Part II (or) Accounting Diploma - 3+ years of relevant progressive accounting experience - Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and E-Mail. - Good communication with internal & external parties. - Leadership skill and analytical mind is a must. - Patience and ability to develop our team. - Positive thinking and happiness around our work.
We are looking for Senior Accountant who will provides financial information to management, analyzing accounting data and preparing reports. - Monitor daily cash transaction and monthly bank reconciliation. - Prepare Month-end, year-end closing. - Prepare Cash Flow Forecast and analysis of variances. - Handle full set of account, Account Payable, Account Receivable and Outstanding. - Update Fixed Asset Register and verify transaction. - Responsible for general ledger and necessary journal entries. - Prepare Financial Statement according to IFRS. - Other duties assigned by Department Head.
Our company's seeking a highly qualified candidate with strong commercial experience in senior
management. The candidate needs to show proven experience in company management and must also have:• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as General Manager.• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business management. Knowledge of agriculture will be an advantage.
Strong analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
Strong leadership and communication skills.
Mature, with self-initiative and integrity.
Based in Mandalay, with travel to country areas as required
The Contract Farming Manager is expected to manage the Contract farming projects of products such as Paddy, Pulses, Potato etc.
Aventine is one of the largest players in Contract farming business in Myanmar, connecting domestic farmers to a stable demand for high quality products including commercial crop and seeds. While we provide the farmers opportunities to upgrade their farming skills, to improve productivity and increase income, as a company we will secure high quality and competitive agricultural products and will also enhance the correct usage of Aventine’s agricultural inputs such as fertilizer, crop protection, and seeds.
We are looking for an energetic person who will have the passion to create this win-win relationship with farmers, and at the same time be responsible of securing the company’s interests.
Management of particular contract farming projects. Will require to spend majority of the time at the project site in the key timings of the project.
Management of team staffs
Responsible from selecting the suitable location for the project, selecting the suitable farmers, preparing the proper contract with farmers, arrangements with government offices, create and guide farmers for farming SOP, arranging training for farmers, preparing the necessary materials and inputs, working with risk management officer for farmer selection and AR recovery, monitoring the cultivation progress and preparing necessary reports to the management, procurement of the crops which fit company’s requirements, postharvest arrangements, storage arrangements, etc.
Support management with collecting necessary data from the ground or government offices etc.
University graduate. Education at Agriculture Universities, or education related to Agriculture is mandatory.
Proficiency in Burmese and English language
Educational background in Agriculture
Experience in Agriculture related firms
Open to travel remotely and spend time in rural areas where project sites are located.
High result orientation and high sense of ownership
Generate reports & monitor action plans leading to performance results
• Identify unsafe and risky situations and / or violations in the products as well as work environment• Report on actions / modifications required • Review and improve the current process activity • Immediately take measures to unsafe situations and feedback to relevant persons• Prepare necessary documents for ISO, working closely with relevant department• Maintain and modify ISO requirements to facilitate feed safety and safety of work environment• Study of developments and changes in laws and regulations • Assist in environmental projects, and other feed safety related projects• Providing trainings to relevant departments related to feed safetyEducationUniversity degree in Science with combination of training and experience on quality assurance environment
Work experience in industrial operational processes, working knowledge of relevant safety and quality standards and management, risk assessment techniques, incident investigation and auditing
Manage and coordinate, through supervisory personnel, hatchery activities such as, egg pick-up and deliveries, care, incubation and hatching, grading, vaccination, and preparation and shipping of chicks
Oversee Quality Assurance/Quality Control program Monitor and manage facility equipment and repairs, addressing maintenance issues.
Oversee hatchery sanitation
Keep a current knowledge of industry trends and information regarding hatchery equipment and operations
Manage animal welfare program
Plan and oversee hatchery budget
Comply with all company policies, and local, state and federal laws, and regulations
Manage chick care, maintenance, packing and transfer activities
Manage and maintain weekly hatch schedules providing proper number of birds to processing plant
Direct supervision of salaried and hourly employees
Bachelor’s degree in animal or poultry science or Veterinary is required.
Minimum 5 years of experience in poultry hatchery management
Enable rural families across Myanmar to increase their incomes, so they can move out of poverty.Besides competitive salaries, travel opportunities around the country and abroad, as well as a comprehensive healthcare package, we provide a platform where people come here to develop their skills and grow from their work. To achieve this,... we created Proximity School. Modeled after leading corporate universities in the world, Proximity School delivers trainings directly to where our staff is. The list of available courses goes beyond just technical skill training but includes soft skill training and English learning.Proximity Designs is an award-winning, farmer-focused social enterprise based in Yangon, Myanmar. We design, manufacture and deliver affordable and income-boosting products and services, including irrigation products, agricultural extension service and farm microfinance, that complement the entrepreneurial spirit of rural families. By the end of 2016, Proximity Designs has reached more than 580,000 Myanmar farmers and brought to them the products and services that bettered their lives.Made up of 700+ staff members nationwide, we are proud to have attracted some of the brightest talents in Myanmar, who share our vision to better the lives of rural farmers and create positive social impact through our work.Despite our rapid growth, Proximity still operates on a flat structure as we first started. We value transparency and encourage our staff to carry out their ideas and participate in the decision-making process. Show more > • Your Mission
The External Communications Manager is a critical role that oversees and executes Proximity Designs communications to international and local audiences. It’s a position that requires both strategy and creativity and will be suited to someone who’s equally comfortable writing a compelling social media post as they a... re mapping audiences and developing a media plan.
• What You Will Do
• Develop and implement strategic communications plans for international and local audiences for Proximity Designs • Write posts and create content (in English) for all Proximity Designs social media channels in a way that interests our audiences, reflects our tone of voice and delivers on our objectives • Commission and manage freelance writers to write longer-form articles and stories • Oversee Proximity’s thought leadership approach and international speaking opportunities • Create events and lead media relations activities (international and local) • Work with Creative Services and external creative partners to develop communications materials • Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the organization • Manage External Communications Specialist, who will support in the above tasks Show more >
• You have at least 3 years of work experience in communications. • You are an excellent creative writer who understands how to deliver content that reflects a brand’s tone of voice. • You have experience pitching stories to media and securing placements (preferably international media) • You are detail-oriented and an excelle... nt communicator, both written and oral.• You possess the traits of any successful communicator: adaptability, creativity, empathy for your audience, strong ability to learn and work in teams.• You have the ability to work across teams and cultures to build strong relationships.• You are interested in being part of an organization that greatly impacts local communities.• You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English. Show more >
• Male/Female • Salary is negotiable • Competitive salary with medical benefits
No.24, Saya San Road, Tharthana Yeik Thar Ward, Bahan Township,Yangon, Myanmar State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Marketing & PR jobs Company Industry: Brand Manager-Farm Advisory Services Employment Type: Other Full time: YES Job posted: 10/9/2019