• Delivers full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing, screening and preparing candidates for interview with hiring manager
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organisation plans and understanding business objectives; meeting with hiring managers to discuss needs
• Decides best channel for sourcing and uses discretion on the best channels available
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
• Creates applicant pipelines by posting job ads through job boards, LinkedIn, internal announcement, social media, professional associations.
• Undertakes targeted headhunt searches on confidential roles that cannot be advertised
• Creates and manages candidate profiles in Zoho and other recruitment trackers
• Undertakes thorough market mapping for all recruitment requests
• Determines applicant qualifications by screening CV’s, interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules; oversees travel arrangements; escorting applicants to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Provide counsel to hiring managing on salary ranges
• Negotiates and makes employment offers
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by sourcing and placing interns within the business
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional networking event.
• Works on recruitment and HR related project
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of industry practices, trends and recruitment standards.
Male/Female Job Requirements
• Minimum three to five years of progressive resourcing and talent acquisition experience What We Can Offer
• Proven ability to headhunt candidates in an international market
• Proven track record recruiting and headhunting for the most senior levels including C-level roles
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience developing recruitment strategies, processes and related policies
• Proficiency in LinkedIn recruiter and other headhunting sources
• Bachelor degree, preferably in human resources
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and must be able to work under pressure
Ferry provided Highlights
- An awesome company Career Opportunities
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion About Our Company
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Born in Myanmar, Mr Serge Pun immigrated to Beijing in 1965 and subsequently to Hong Kong where in1983, after working in the property industry for many years, he founded the Serge Pun & Associates Group in Hong Kong as a real estate developer. In the early 1990’s Mr Pun and members of his family returned to Myanmar and founded SPA (Myanmar) Ltd. (“SPA”). Today there are 40 operating companies under SPA’s umbrella, including three flagship public companies – First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (“FMI”), Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd. (“Yoma Strategic”) and Memories Group Ltd. (“Memories”).
In 2015, FMI became the first company to list on the Yangon Stock Exchange with Yoma Strategic and Memories listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2006 and 2018 respectively. Collectively the businesses focus on six key sectors, namely Real Estate, Financial Services, Healthcare, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment and Tourism. The Group also manages a portfolio of other investments.
The Group’s list of international partners includes many distinguished international organisations and renowned brands in sectors like Finance (IFC, ADB, Wave Money), Real Estate (Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsubishi Estate, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels), Consumer (Pernod Rickard, Yum! Brands, Metro Group, Kokubu & Co), telecommunications towers (edotco), power generation (Norfund), and in Automotive & Heavy Equipment (Mitsubishi Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Volkswagen, Ducati, New Holland, and JCB).
About Yoma Strategic
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Securities Exchange Trading Limited (SGX-ST), Yoma Strategic is a leading business corporation with a diversified portfolio of businesses in Real Estate, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment, Financial Services and Investments in Myanmar.
Together with its partner, the SPA Group, Yoma Strategic is taking a conglomerate approach to build a diversified portfolio of businesses in Myanmar. The Company was ranked in the top 5% of the Governance and Transparency Index 2017, ranked 26th out of top 100 largest Singapore companies in the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard 2017 and won the Best Managed Board (Gold) Award at the Singapore Corporate Awards in 2016.
About FMI More jobs from this employer
FMI is one of Myanmar's largest public companies with over 8,000 shareholders and an unbroken track record of profitability and dividend payments since inception in 1992. FMI’s current focus is on its “four pillar” strategy of investing in the Financial Services, Real Estate, Tourism and Healthcare sectors. FMI became the first company to be listed on the Yangon Stock Exchange on 25, March 2016.