• Manage the leasing operations team and day to day operations with a focus to provide a high level of customer service to both the landlords and tenants
• Communicate in systematic regular manner with all landlords (OMP, YOP) on the status of their properties, maintenance, showings, marketing, potential tenants and market conditions.
• Manage and coordinate to complete the agreed tenant requests/modifications prior to and during the lease term in cooperation with the 2 leasing Units’ executives.
• Ensure efficient and courteous responses to all tenant requests with proper follow-up and record keeping.
• Responsible for the efficient and timely regular reporting to landlords and management.
• Efficient management of all administrative forms, maintenance reports, income and expense reports, job requests, and files.
• Meet regularly with the Estate Management teams, PM team and Leasing to ensure coordinated work flow between all stakeholders.
• Responsible for the completion of regular property inspections and reporting of both vacant and occupied properties on behalf of the landlords.
• Responsible to oversee and coordinate all tenant check-in and handovers, resolving any outstanding issues with an emphasis on customer service.
• Coordinate with related departments to provide better response on customer queries and ensure a high consistent level of customer service.
• Manage the checkout process of tenants from properties, ensuring the properties are left in a rentable condition and the security deposits refunds and deductions are managed on behalf of the landlords.
• Support the leasing team to meet sales targets both quarterly and annually.
Male/Female Job Requirements
• University degree in any discipline What We Can Offer
• Diploma in Property Management, Business, Project Management or Hospitality Management
• Two to four years of working experiences in business, hospitality or related field strongly preferred
• Three to five years of working experiences in an administrative or management role in a service-oriented business, preferably in the real estate, hospitality industry, or equivalent combination of education and experiences.
• English language proficiency to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions, correspondence, and memos, write correspondence using appropriate format, and communicate effectively with superiors, vendors, landlords, tenants, divisions, and the general public.
• Ability to be write reports, proposals and informational flyers in English.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and local language
* Bonus Highlights
* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference Career Opportunities
* Join an experienced team
* Training provided More jobs from this employer
* Learn new skills on the job