1. Daily transactions in raw material.
2. Issue for raw material. (FIFO)
3. Daily checked for stock.
4. Receiving and transferring from production stock.
5. Handling with ph call for purchasing.
6. List for damage stock list.
7. Daily checked for stock moving, checking, keeping and packing in time.
8. Prepare for daily, weekly and monthly report.
9. Competency with Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
1. Any graduate.
2. Must be single.
3. Preferable for L.C.C.I Level (II).
4. Minimum 2 years experience in relative field.
5. Age between 25 to 30.
6. Negotiation with internal department and other relative departments.
7. Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
8. Must have good personality and communication skill.