• Supervise and assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including : Filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements (technical service, vendors, etc.....)
• Ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation, receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personal, filling work orders from production, packaging, assemblies and receving into finished goods, ensuring inventory transactions are accurately logged and overseeing cycle counts and reconciliation activites.
• Establishing or adjusting work procedure to meet warehouse demands are dicated by production schedules and work flow.
• Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulation.
• Recommending measure to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
• Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprice practices.
• Conferring with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual department and serving internal customer.
• Other tasks assigned by Production Supervisor.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
Ability to make calculations such as discounts, freight estimates, dimensional weight, invoices and percentages.
Knowledge of general computer software and aptitude to learn new software application.
Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, outlook)
Ability to meet physical requirement including: a varity of standing, sitting and walking throughout the day; repeated twisting at the torso while lifting and pulling inventory from shelves; regular lifting of up and down of pallet jacks.
What We Can Offer
About Our Company
Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.
Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.
De Heus is in the process of establishing their first production facility in Myanmar. Prior to the grand opening we will already be in need of talented and ambitious people to join our company. If you think you are the right person to join our team, do not hesitate to apply and we would be happy to meet you soon in our office in Yangon!
More jobs from this employer