Founded in 2015, OneKyat is a local digital startup based in Yangon, and is now the largest online marketplace for selling and buying in Myanmar with more than half a million downloads. We are a small tight knit team and have a flat hierarchy. OneKyat is owned by 701Search (with offices in Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore), which is in turn owned by the Telenor Group, one of the world’s major telecommunication operators.
People are our most important asset at OneKyat and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our mission of empowering lives and communities in Myanmar by making it simple to sell and buy online.
We are looking for young self-motivated and creative Social Media Executive who have a strong background in digital.
If you have a passion in digital era and you would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
• Community management and customer support such as: social media platforms and phone call if necessary
• Create engaging, creative and innovative content for the company’s social media channels
• Track down and work with social media influencers
• Lead day to day execution of social media campaigns and content calendars for always-on contents
• Collect customer feedback for the product team to improve the company's product
• Monitor and develop regular reports on competitor activities within social media spaces
• Works with other teams’ members to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
• Support in product user-testing
• Any duties as and when assigned
• Any Graduate.
• Marketing Diploma is preferable and able to communicate in English.
• Affinity with social media (channels, publishing and social listening)
• Good writing and communication skill
• 2+ years of experience in related industry (creative agency or communication)
• Superior communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• Startup experience a plus
• Strong belief in lifelong learning
• Proactive, with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
• Thorough, organized and meticulous work habits
Interested candidates, Please send your updated CV to ***@onekyat.com with current and expected salary.
What We Can Offer
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Free shuttle service
• Casual dress code and free flow pantries
• Start-up culture
• Flexi work arrangements
• The small close-knit team, with room to make the meaningful and significant impact on product
• Space to experiment and learn from an experienced and passionate team
About Our Company
onekyat သည္ ျပည္တြင္း႐ွိ လူငယ္မ်ား၊ ေက်ာင္းသူေက်ာင္းသားမ်ား၊ အြန္လိုင္းသံုး၍ ေစ်းေရာင္း ေစ်းဝယ္လုပ္သူမ်ား လြယ္လြယ္ကူကူ အေရာင္းအဝယ္ လုပ္ႏိုင္ရန္ ရည္ရြယ္ခ်က္ျဖင့္ တည္ေထာင္ခဲ့သည့္ ျပည္တြင္း app ေလးျဖစ္ပါသည္။
More jobs from this employer