- To develop mobile apps for the iPhone OS for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices for our global clients
- Build core capabilities in the team around iPhone OS APIs, features and integrations
- Communicate with the clients directly on daily project status, risks and future project cycles
- Implement creative app ideas for the app store.
- Salary is Negotiable
- 3 to 5 years of iOS Mobile App development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or other STEM education)
- Experience integrating iOS apps with RESTful APIs and RESTful service design
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities, able to research complex matters and present sound conclusions
- Experience with a variety of languages and frameworks is a plus; such as Java, C++, Python, Xamarin
- Troubleshoot/debug/resolve application and performance issues
- Be excited by the future of mobile and how it’s defining the new tech ecosystem and to be part of building the mobile experience for the next billion users
- Desire to learn and to teach
- Be open-minded to explore new languages, skills, techniques, and platforms
- Must be able to interact with cross-functional project teams
- A sense of humor and an ability to laugh.
- Communication Skills in English.
- Apps in iTunes are additional.
What We Can Offer
* Travel allowance
* Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
More jobs from this employer