- Must have strong experience with JEE and JSE (OpenJDK 8)
- Must have experiences with Apache Solr or Elasticsearch
- Must have strong knowledge of database design and data processing
- Must have experience with Linux environment and Deployment to Linux Based Environment
- Must Include Github Profile Link
Bindez emerged out of a challenge that has faced many countries coming online in the last few decades: how to make their countries languages talk with computers. This area, natural language processing, is one that spans computer science, artificial intelligence, and computational linguistics that studies the interaction between human language and computers. The field remained very underdeveloped in Myanmar until recently. Before the turn of the millennium, there was no standard way in which the Myanmar language could be interpreted in more advanced computer systems such as search engines and recommendation systems.