- Development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Enters or directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses.
- Directs, conducts, and/or participates in cost analyses and rate studies.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required (BCom, CPA Part 2 or ACCA 2 )
• Age ( between 35 - 45 )
• 5+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
• Experience with computerized ledger systems
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
• Familiarity with accounting software
• Communication skills in English (i.e. writing and speaking)
• Overseas working experience preferred
What We Can Offer
Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
1. We distribute fuel throughout Myanmar.
2. Quality fuel is imported from foreign sources. This allows us to keep prices low, and pass the savings on to your business.
3. We offer fuel storage services at the MMTM Terminal Port to store your imported fuel products.
4. We provide shipping containers for rent to accelerate the shipping process for all your import or export needs.
5. We additionally purchase various beans from local retailers and then process and export them.
More jobs from this employer