Export / Import / Trading
No of Employees
The Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the prominent and illustrious business group in Myanmar. We are specialized and professional in auto parts and steel business sector as well as providing a diverse range of
services including logistics & transportation.
Headquartered in Yangon, Myanmar, Win Thein & Sons Company... has more than 17 years of operating experience and played a pivotal role in respective markets.
Royal Rose Trading, our subsidiary in Singapore, is well established, leading in import and export business, constantly raising the bar in providing quality products and services towards our devoted customers.
We are also strategically invested in our subsidiaries across Myanmar, comprising of auto parts, steel and logistics, tailoring toward excellence and distinguished in delivering services that our customers want,
each subsidiary operates dependently under the guidance and supervision of WTSC board of directors.
We work closely and amicably with our suppliers, leveraging our scale in particular markets, customer reach and extensive operational experience to lead and be successful in respective industries. Together, the Group serves substantial number of customers across Myanmar.
Win Thein & Sons Group is one of the widely-known company in Yangon, Myanmar, renowned for its distinctive or quality products and services. The Group has a vast network of offices throughout Myanmar and employs more than 100 staffs. Show more >
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales pro... grams by developing field sales action plans.• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.• Able to manage overall steel related operations• Able to supervise and support team member as and when required• Able to perform new model part preparation as Project Manager• Able to execute part catalogue management• Able to bring about part promotion, service campaign support• Make periodical result reviews and demand forecasts• Prosecute Re-order for part/Acc calculation by future demands• Establish collaborations and cooperative relations with other departments for work (eg: Sale promotion, Service campaign)• Evaluate and monitor the performance of Dealers in line with business plan• Establish and implement activities to increase sale, profitability of products• Authorize and implement operations within the range assigned by the Company• Able to efficiently manage department expenditures• Capable to accomplished any other duties as assigned by the Management Show more >
• Qualification level of a degree holder in business, more preferably in Sales & Marketing
• Age not more than (45)
• Minimum 5 years’ experiences in steel industry of retail and whole sales markets
• Must have Driving License
• Experience in direct and internet marketing would be advantageous
• Excellent command o... f English both spoken and written• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing• Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed• Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill• Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization• Technical analysis skill• Customer service-oriented• Able to handle complain amicably with good communication skills• Meticulous, analytical and organized• Integrity• Report writing skills• Initiative and good negotiation skills• Creative Personality• Time Management and Risk Management skills• Outgoing, enthusiastic personality with strong leadership skills• Strong communication and interpersonal skills• Coaching Skills• Detail-oriented• Persuasive and credible influencing skills• Strong customer focus, business development and entrepreneurial skills Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Room(705/706), 7 Floor ,Central Tower , Anawratha Road,39 & 40 St,Kyauktada Township.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Function: Sales Trainee
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 23/6/2019