No of Employees
Our vision, to be number one customer choice company.(Partners)...To provide you a good services we do partner with Myanmar Post and Telecommunication (MPT) and Yantanapon Teleport Co., Ltd.(YTP) who support as with their telecom infrastructure facility.Blue Ocean Operating Management Co., Ltd.As our short nick name, BOOM, our business is... booming again and again. BOOM started run the business by 9 employees and employed over 400 employees today. We are serving enterprises customer from various industries such us, financial, mass media, travel and tours, hotel and health care services. Show more >
• Dealing, negotiation with new B2B clients to promote and sell company's solutions and services.
• Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients to sustain company's business.
• Create a happy environment within the team which aim to increase more productivity from each person.
• Aligning with ... internal teams, which aim to serve better for existing clients as well as new clients.• Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process.• Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining team members; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Show more >
• Any Graduate, Bachelor or Master Degree holder preferred.
• Must have 5 years working experience in related field.
• Excellent English language and computer skill.
• High motivation, commitment to work and good communication skill.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate... and lead a team• Confidence and professionalism in dealing with high profile clients• Knowledge of local and (required) market, ability to source and develop accounts Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No.34/35, Shwe padauk Yeik Mon Housing , Bayint Naung Road, Kamayut Township,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Function: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 19/6/2019