* Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product,service,or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and request.
* Establishes new account and service accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
* Submits orders by conferring with Lube Engineer
* Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
* Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting,analyzing and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
* Visit target customers on a regular basis to promote Mobil Lubricants, initiate new projects
* Technical sales presentations to customer to promote Mobil Lubricants with the help of Lube Engineers
* Develop and execute a sales plan/territory and customers coverage plan to achieve agreed upon sales volume goals and sales growth targets
*Follow-up on sales call reports, sample request, customer projects and other requests from customers.
* Work closely with Lube Engineer to develop performance data, solve customer' problems and provide technical assistance to customers.
* Initiate technical testing and product optimization proposals for specific customer projects and to support the needs of customers and new business opportunities.
* Write visit reports and periodic sales and market reports .
* Support HOD in sales budgeting and pricing issues.
* Report to HOD (Sales Manager)
*Must have a diploma or degree of (Mechanical,Petroleum) Engineering or Science
* At least 2 years of working experience in B2B sales, and any job related to oils and greases
* Good communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese.
*A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to learn.
* Genuine interest in any Engineering related field
* Responsibilities will include but not limited to conducting technical seminars and technical seminars and technical Sales and Marketing support.
* A solid technical background Independence and self-reliance. Resilience and tenacity.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, Organisational skills, Communication skills, Sales skills.
* The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively.
*Good presentation and problem solving
* Computer Literate
*Able to travel local and sometime oversea business trips
*Age between 20-30 years old
What We Can Offer
* Attractive Salary
* Incentive and Yearly bonus
* Travelling allowance
* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
* Rewards for over performanc
* Fun working enviroment
* Join an experienced team
* Training provided
* Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
MJL & AKT PETROLEUM COMPANY.,LTD is proud to be the only authorized distributor of Mobil and Mobil 1. The World's Leading Synthetic Motor Oil Brand " Our Products are available at many lubricant stores throughout the Country. We have over 250 retails, Workshops and wholesalers in Yangon city and well over 597 outlets in country. We are rapidly expanding in our focus center.
More jobs from this employer