• Identifying and targeting new customers with new sales opportunities.
• Developing brand image with management.
• Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Establish in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Increasing customer retention and sales development strategy
• Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers and new customers.
• Managing customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
• Manage customer appointment process
• Plan to visit elevator sites before and after sales
• Manage documentation process (Prepare quotation, proposal, contract, sales order)
• Explain customer complaint and problem solving
• Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
• Any graduate or above(More prefer in engineering bachelor degree holder)
• 5-7 years of experience in sales & marketing management (more prefer elevator field)
• Proficient to Microsoft office
• English 4 skill must be fluency
• Can go to old elevator sites for survey, marketing and sales call
• Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill
• Good in problem and complaint solving skill.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Willingness to travel as needed
What We Can Offer
- Rewards over performance
- Ferry or Travel allowance
- Lunch provided
- Make a difference
- Learn new skills on the job
About Our Company
Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies.
More jobs from this employer