- Develop and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing/sales operating budgets.
- Plans and develop advertising and all of the promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property market opportunities.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Manage advertising schedules and create/implement design concepts.
- Collaborate with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementations of strategic Sales and Marketing plans that meet or exceed established company goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets.
- Ensure that all communications with owners/clients are property documented and archived.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Coordinates team members, including outside contractors, to complete the due diligence process on third party management opportunities and potential acquisitions.
- Coordinates with vendors to set up better pricing and contracting terms where appropriate.
- Liaison with customer service in order to enhance the reputation of the company, increase profitability and to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Participates in the recruitment process for the Sales and Marketing department, determining staffing levels for the department.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Work effectively with C-Level decision makers, and BODs, to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct reviews of projects, ensuring that any lessons learnt are appropriately disseminated and acted upon.
- Other duties may be assigned by CEO and Directors.
- Relevant Master/Bachelor Degree or equivalent Degree. Bachelor Degree in combination with significant relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferably with international experience. Proven achievement in Business and Project Development.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Myanmar.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines; detail oriented.
- Ability to travel moderately within assigned territory (25-50%)
What We Can Offer
Ferry provide, End of service, End leave refund, Uniform, Compassionate Leave, Bonus and Increment for over performance
Employee Recognition and Retreat Program, Employee seminar and gathering Program
About Our Company
We are the biggest shareholder of Myanmar Japan Thilawa Development Limited (MJTD) who is the developer for Thilawa SEZ Class A. Thilawa SEZ project has got off the ground as a monumental project strongly supported by both Myanmar and Japan government.
More jobs from this employer