A medical equipment distribution company located in Yangon, Myanmar with approximately 11-50 employees.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- B.Tech, Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech, Mechanical
- Must have sale & marketing experience, B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Computer excel, Word, English & Myanmar
- Skills preferred: Confidence, Commercial awareness, Adaptability, Creativity, Communication skills