Construction / Building
No of Employees
Its telecommunication products offerings range from fiber optic cables, to transmission materials, and two way radios. For their services in engineering, Fortune supplies heavy machinery for use in the industrial sectors of the country, ranging from tractors, to water pumps, turbines, to diesel engine parts and equipment for marine commun... ication. Fortune also cares for people’s health, so aside from engineering services, they also deal devices for measuring blood glucose, and radiological equipment such as x-ray films. As Myanmar is undergoing unparalleled socio-economic changes, Fortune has established itself as one of the country's leading companies. Now, Fortune is providing more than just service for elevators. It has made his mark in the real estate industry by developing a luxury residential complex in Yangon. The company also has dipped into telecommunications, and is one of the leading communications equipment provider in the country.Fortune had its humble beginnings in the year 1991 with the vision to become an integral part of Myanmar's development. Starting with the installation and servicing of elevators as its core business, Fortune has matured into a diversified organization focused on the proper infrastructure development in Myanmar.Apply for any of the available jobs at Fortune and join our many divisions! As one of the country's top companies, we have numerous well-rounded opportunities available for the taking. If you're hardworking, knowledgable, a go-getter, and someone who cam get things done, then we'd love to have you on our team. Inquire now! Show more >
• Responsible for sales administration, collaborate with sale and marketing team. The mail task will include accounting, dealing with customers for the processing of customer payment.
• Posts customer payments by recording cash transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
• Summarizes receivables by maintain... ing invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable amount: verifying totals, preparing report.• Processing invoices for all sales transaction• Checking prices and contract are up to date• Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.Sales Admin (AR Control) Show more >
• Any Graduate with LCCI Level (3)
• +3 years’ experience in Sales Administration in Customers follow up.
• Have experience in Administrative, Finance & Account, Cashier, and Banking or Insurance industry.
• Have experience processing customer payment online.
• Good computer skill. (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoi...
• Salary is negotiable
Building (12), MICT Park Hlaing Campus, Hlaing Township,,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA jobs
Job Function: Sales Admin
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 8/6/2019