a good negotiator ,
able to travel ,
Basic Computing ,
B2B Sales ,
good at communication ,
Monday To Friday
A medical equipment distribution company located in Yangon, Myanmar with approximately 11-50 employees.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- B.Tech, Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech, Mechanical
- Must have sale & marketing experience, B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Computer excel, Word, English & Myanmar
- Skills preferred: Confidence, Commercial awareness, Adaptability, Creativity, Communication skills
Please see the above description for company information.
This job posting has been made on behalf of company to fill jobs that are marked as urgent.