1. Responsible to achieve the target that set by H3SE Department Head and Project Director/ Manager
2. Conduct HSE Induction Training, Tool-box Meeting to analyze the accident and incident happened within past week/ month, and prepare Minutes with photo evidence
3. Conduct rehearsal / practice for emergency response plan and fire drill demonstration at project site by involving all employees and other site personnel
4. Inspect the suitability, completeness, and correctness of the use of Safety Symbols/ Signboards/ Notices/ Warnings/ Cautions announced at different working areas
5. Oversee the analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies of the projects
6. Inspect unsafe condition of working environment which leads to be occurred any accident or any unexpected incident that can significantly impact on HSE rules
7. Execute Occupational Safety & Health plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
8. Responsible for H3SE Department monthly and weekly report
9. Performs other duties as assigned by H3SE Department Head and Project Director/ Manager
1. University Degree with related field experience not less than 4-year
2. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
3. Excellent negotiation, leadership and communication skills
4. Verbal and written communication skill in English
What We Can Offer
looking for bright, energetic and committed talent to join us.
About Our Company
We are one of the largest construction companies in Myanmar with extensive experience and ability to deliver cutting edge sustainable solutions.
We deliver landmark projects that help build the new Myanmar.
We are Myanmar’s leading infrastructure company. We provide infrastructure and energy solutions that enable growth in Myanmar.
Our expertise is in energy, roads and bridges, geotechnical engineering .
One of the first major players in Myanmar’s energy sector, we were the sole supplier of roller-compacted concrete (RCC) for the Yeywa Hydropower Project, the third largest RCC dam in the world with installed capacity of 790 MW. Our portfolio of hydropower projects includes Upper Paunglaung near Naypidaw, Thahtay and Ann in Rakhine State, Upper Yeywa in Southern Shan State, and Baluchaung No. 3.
We have extensive experience in the construction of highways, roads, bridges and flyovers all over Myanmar. We constructed the Yangon-Mandalay highway, the Sagaing-Monywa Highway and the Ohtaw-Shwe Bo Highway, providing intra-city connectivity. In the bridges sector, we build the Upper Yeywa Bridge and the Shwe Li (3) Bridge. Within Yangon, we constructed the Hledan Flyover and the Tamwe Flyover, enhancing connectivity for residents and visitors alike in the capital.
We have state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering capabilities that includes tunnel construction, press piling, bore piling, retaining wall construction work and mining work. We provided geotechnical engineering work for the Shwegyin Hydropower Project, construction of the tunnel in Kun Hydropower project, and carried out bore piling for four of the five construction projects along the Ayeyarwaddy Bridge – Sinkhan, Pakokku, Yadanar Theinga and Nyaung Done.
We have a track record of successful collaboration with international agencies on infrastructure development. We won the tender called by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and constructed three roads under the poverty reduction scheme for regional development, funded by Japan’s Overseas Development Assistance. In an international competitive bidding process, we won the tender for the Mau Bin – Kyait Lat – Pya Pon road project funded by the Asian Development Bank and are currently constructing the road.
Why you should join us
We make learning and development an integral part of your career through coaching, mentoring, and providing in-house and external learning opportunities. Our employees have access to various learning opportunities that strengthen and update their technical and professional expertise and personal development. We are always on the lookout for our new generation of leaders!
More jobs from this employer