No of Employees
Our Mission is to provide a wide range of high-quality financial services to the underserved, reaching low-income people, microentrepreneurs, and small enterprises across Myanmar.
Our Vision is to be the best microfinance institution in Myanmar, improving the lives of the families we serve.
Our Values are Respect, Exce... llence, Innovation, and Passion for Social Change.We are looking forEarly Dawn Microfinance Company Limited - DAWN - is a microfinance institution that currently serves over 83,000 clients in 18 Townships throughout Yangon, Bago, Magwe, Mon and Kayin Regions in Myanmar. We are fast growing company with almost 300 employees with plans to expand to new townships with 50,000 new clients and an obvious need for addition staff. DAWN is registered with the Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development and was granted a license by the Financial Regulatory Department to provide credit for small business, educational and agricultural purposes. Show more >
• Support portfolio performance monitoring
• Credit cycle process reporting
• Portfolio Growth, Account maintenance and Recovery strategies
• Credit and Risk policy implementation
• Audit and Compliance
• Risk management tools implementation
Position Role and Responsibility
The main functions ... of the Risk and Compliance Analyst will be:• Assist in developing and implementing an effective risk and compliance program• Coordinate the collection of risk information from source systems, respective departments, and reporting• Assist in maintaining and updating risk register and risk heat map• Assist in preparation and submission of risk and compliance reports• Assist in delinquency management and follow up the recovery plan• Prepare early warning risk reports• Fraud Identification, Monitoring and Investigation• Fraud/Suspicious list maintenance and monitoring their activities• Dispute Resolution• Visit Branch to monitor the effective implementation of risk control self-assessment activity in branch level• Participate in required projects Show more >
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or Business.
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in Individual lending operations in a Bank or MFI.
• knowledge in Credit Risk Management and loan portfolio management.
• Knowledge in Operational Risk.
• Knowledge of standar... d reports required for Credit Business Management, and experience ensuring data-integrity and timely delivery.• Background in financial analysis and data analytics.• Understanding of legal, compliance and regulatory framework.• High proficiency in MS Office, specially Excel.• High English Proficiency (written and spoken)• Excellent relationship skills• Must be adaptable, innovative• Strong analytical skills• Team player and team spirit• Excellent oral and written communication skills• Customer-service oriented• Ability to multi task and prioritize• Results and goals oriented• Ability to work independently Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No.587, 3rd Floor, The Regency Offices, Pyay Road, Kamayut Township, Yangon,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Legal & Compliance jobs
Job Function: Risk & Compliance Analyst
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 20/6/2019