Medical / Hospital
No of Employees
International SOS is the world’s leading provider of global medical assistance and international healthcare. Our unique expertise enables organizations to manage the health risks facing their international travelers, expatriates and global workforce.
We offer our medical professionals the opportunity to develop a truly r... ewarding and exciting international career whilst fulfilling our commitment to delivering international standards of healthcare with a worldwide reach.We offer a full range of expert, personalised services for corporations in a range of sectors and for individuals these services include:
Remote site medical services.
In particular we specialise in delivering healthcare services to members visiting or resident in Myanmar these include:
Family practice consultations
24-hour emergency care
Ambulance servicesWe started our operations in Myanmar in 1987 and opened our first clinic and office in Yangon in 1995. Both are located at the Inlay Lake Hotel, a 15-minute drive from the airport and close to the business and residential districts. We have developed an efficient medical network throughout Myanmar and we coordinate with hospitals in the main tourist regions of Mandalay, Pagan, Taunggyi and Inlay.
For full details of all our services, please call or email us.
Show more >
• Strong understanding of emergency protocols and nursing actions during an emergency
• Will demonstrate knowledge in all aspects of nursing and technical ability to operate all medical equipment.
• Attention to details and problem solving approach.
• Customer focused with good customer-handling skills.
• Ability to intera... ct with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.• Ability to analyze / solve problems in a fast paced environment. • Multi tasking capabilities to accommodate a multi-unit organization• Good Customer Service skill• Reception Service including Cash receiving Show more >
• At least three to five years’ experience working as a nurse preferable in a high dependency or emergency area.
• Prefer Remote Site Area Experiences
• Experience with both Primary Care and Emergency Medicine.
• Strong understanding of nursing process and must have Nursing Diploma or Bachelor Degree or country equivalent
... • Must have updated Nursing license• Computer literacy. Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Inya Lake Hotel, 37 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Yangon, Myanmar.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Health & Medicine jobs
Job Function: Remote Site Nurse
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 21/6/2019