Install New Refrigeration Systems
- installing climate-control systems, and some specialize only in this area.
- be knowledgeable about all components of these systems, read blueprints and schematics, understand compliance standards, know local building codes and apply welding and soldering techniques as required.
Repair and Upgrade Refrigeration Systems
- diagnose problems and make repairs to existing equipment.
- apply troubleshooting methods, replace parts and run tests to ensure the systems is working properly following repairs.
- upgrade systems to satisfy new regulations or meet new standards.
Maintain Existing Refrigeration Systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems
- follow a checklist of parts and operations that need to be tested during a routine inspection of existing equipment, such as compressors, condensers, electrical connections and motor operations.
Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems
Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment
Reading blueprints and electrical and electronic schematics
Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts
Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems
The company has more than 25 years of experience in the industry. It started importing sanitary wares in 1991 as Myanmar Pride International Ltd (MPI) in 2014, the company went through management transformations brining in international expertise and changing the name to Melbourne Company Limited (MCL).
TRADING, BUILDING MATERIALS, HOME APPLIANCES, SANITARY WARES
Melbourne Co., Ltd was founded with the aim of becoming the leading bathroom and kitchen solutions provider in Myanmar.