The candidate shall source the right candidates with the right skill-sets for different clients and ensure job placements in a given timeline.
- Oversee automated and manual broadcasting to several sources - internal, external boards, Facebook, Personal Network, Linkedin, etc.
- Create candidate pipeline from different sources - LinkedIn, Personal network, Facebook, etc.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to ensure timely job posting on websites or social media
- CV collection, screening, interviewing the candidates and shortlisting candidates
- Collaborating with Head of Customer Success to deliver candidates to Client and ensure placements
- Conduct database search and desk research to identify the right candidate with the skill sets required by the employers
- Hit and/ or exceed your monthly target
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and job seekers
- Assist employers throughout recruitment process and follow up
- Other duties assigned by director
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment and B2B relationship management experience
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and unfazed by rejection and coachable
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Experience working and succeeding in a quota and goal driven environment is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Good at probing information and good listener who can understand the customer's needs
- Resourceful and consultative
- Bachelor Degree desired
Benefits & Perks:
- An exciting, dynamic startup
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
- Generous bonus plan
New Day Jobs is a fast-growing tech startup.
Our innovative technology system links job seekers to well-matched jobs and capacity-building services, reducing employer HR costs and and increasing staff retention.
We connect over 100,000 job seekers with jobs and training opportunities.
Our mission is to help job seekers throughout Myanmar and Southeast Asia to find good jobs and grow in their careers. And we aim to help employers effectively hire and grow their employees to drive business success.