Provide hands-on team leadership and execution of technical and product quality assurance activities. The vital link between App Development Lead and Product Lead ensuring high-quality delivery, executing proper testing and time to market. This role is also responsible for assisting user testing, automating test procedures and accumulating market data for continuous app improvement
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Lead the company’s Test Automation initiatives, designing and building test automation scripts for Web APIs, Mobile Apps, and Web Portals
• Create and Maintain Test Case Documentation based on Product and Technology Requirements and Design documents
• Perform manual and automated testing in Development, Integration, UAT and Production Environments
• Contribute to deployment sign off activities, both before and after production deployments both in office hours and on some occasions out of hours
• Analyze UAT test results to discover and report out on bugs.
• Document bugs effectively and collaborates with developers to see them resolved
• Work with IT Operations Lead to plan and execute product & campaign UAT.
• Work with the SCRUM MASTER to ensure that all stories have well-defined acceptance criteria, test plans, and any hooks needed to enable testability
• Diagnose issues to determine the scope and provide reproduction scenarios
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Proactively identify new tools/ processes/ approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy with the help of the Delivery Centre.
• Ensure high-quality app releases maintaining 99% crash free rate
• Wave: Product team
• Telenor partner: Telenor IT, Telenor App Team
• Yoma partner: Yoma IT
• Vendors: App, middleware, core mobile financial services platform
• Communication –written and verbal
• Team work
• Outstanding problem-solving skill
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal Skill
• Creative mindset
• Organization Skill
Experience, Functional Skills and Knowledge Areas
• Solid understanding of app & web architecture, API centric architecture and cloud architecture.
• Strong experience in Test Automation Tools, including SOAPUI, Atlassian Jira, JMeter or similar
Education and Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree in CSE or EEE
• 3-5 years’ experience in technology, preferably in quality assurance or software development
What We Can Offer
- Medical, Life & Accident Insurance
- Mobile Usage allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Other benefits including Company Bonus
Myanmar's First Mobile Financial Services Provider
- Multinational Company
- International Working Environment
- Growing organisation
- Develop your career
About Our Company
Wave Money is a joint venture between Telenor and Yoma Bank to provide accessible, safe and convenient mobile financial services via a nationwide agent network or via a wave account on your phone.
Wave Money offers you instant, safe and convenient way of sending and receiving money, bringing financial inclusion to all.
Together, we will empower communities, improve people’s lives, and help grow Myanmar’s economy.
More jobs from this employer