Electrical Engineering ,
English 4 (Fluent) ,
flexible with overtime ,
Monday To Friday
QA/QC Supervisor (Pre Engineered Steel Buildings)
• Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
• Identifies and resolves problems, determines system improvements and implements changes and continual improvement.
• Standardizes QA/QC standards and practices across teams to ensure compliance with company policies and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures;
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company system compliance, and surveillance audits;
• Investigates customer complaints; collaborates with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing.
• Liaises with customers’ auditors and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
• Communicates throughout the organization the state of product quality and plans for continuous process improvements
• Trains for staff in the factories to ensure the quality policy of the company are aware of and implemented properly.
• Investigate site claims /customer complaints, find the root cause of issues and prepare proper procedure to control those issues
• Analyze NCRs periodically and take corrective action
• Manages, instructs and trains QC team to ensure QC standards are implemented with quality records and reports are available
ISO and Process Improvement:
• A representative of the company to lead an ISO team to maintain and develop the ISO system to ensure the system are updated and implemented properly and pass the surveillance audits.
• Ensure all audits including internal and external are carried out and initiate appropriate actions for relevant departments to take corrective actions.
• Monitor/ supervise corrective and preventive action of the whole company
• Identifies best practices in process improvements and implement throughout the organization
Since from 2009 we started business in Myanmar for Pre Engineering Building as steel structure.