Food & Beverages / Catering
No of Employees
• The staff need to follow the Rules and Regulations of the company.
• Main responsible of the staff is sample collection from warehouse
• The staff must check Materials Label, Manufacturing Date, Exp Date of the products when collecting sample.
• Reporting to MD .
• The Data of collected samples are registered accordingl... y using required registration form.• The staff need to assist laboratory works for analysis of aggro-chemicals.• Develop, implement, monitor and review Food Safety and Quality Management framework for the manufacturing facilities• Lead and manage Food Safety and Quality Management programs such as GMP, HACCP, Traceability, Non-Conformance etc. compliant.• Develop and maintain internal audit programs within Food Safety and Quality Management System.• Provide guidance and support delivering compliance to Food Safety and Quality standards throughout the supply chain.• Lead capacity development through facilitation of all Food Safety and Quality related training. Show more >
• Degree Holder. Diploma in related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Manager level and Food Safety in FMCG industry.
• Must have knowledge in HACCP, GMP, YUM and ISO 9001:2015
• Able to use Microsoft Office.
• Able to use English 4 skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Independent, s... elf- motivated and strong influence Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Min Ye Kyaw Swar Rd., Corner of U Hein Soon St., Ward (5), East Dagon Township,209 & 238 Hlaing Tha Yar Industrial Zone 2, Ka Naung Min Thar Gyi Road, Yangon, Myanmar,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: FMCG jobs
Job Function: QA Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 13/6/2019