No of Employees
OUR MISSION: In an extremely dynamic technological environment, we help telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields. Our mission goes beyond the technological field: we are also committed to promoting our... employees' safety & well-being; reducing our environmental impact and investing in development & recognition within Camusat host communities.
OUR VISION: We became a key partner for our customers through our expertise in the development of fix & mobile networks. Our leadership is undisputed today. Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it's the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships. Continuous R&D in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies & services, proficient project management skills & flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define Camusat as a highly competitive reference on the market.5 good reasons to join Camusat (among many others)
Joining us means joining an international group: - Providing the most innovative solutions to the telecom industry - Driven by the cultural diversity of its +2,700 employees - Offering its people unlimited opportunities to develop themselves, grow their network and offering international mobility - Ensuring a safe-working environment - Committed to give back to its host communities
Learn more about our activities:
Learn more about our business:
Camusat is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers.OUR PEOPLE: Diversity is the key to success. Nothing would be possible without diversity of know-hows, cultures and individual richness of our 2,750 employees. Diversity combined with motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, training & international mobility are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.
Show more >
• Implement ,Monitor ,and review relevant KPL’s to manage and improve project performance.
• Ensured that the target accomplishment is on time with the quality by providing schedule to the client and focusing to implement the given schedules.
• Maintain good relationships with the client through the meetings , presentations ,quar... terly reports, etc• Organizing of Specifications, bills of quantity and supporting all the project require documents to be ready for invoicing process.• Preparation and follow up purchase order request for each proposal.• Confirmation of ordered material / equipment’s delivery schedule.• Perform to keep achievable , happy and active environment with all team members.• Assist the finance team to proceed for WIP of month by month.• Close monitoring of Warehouse activities and its Material.• Meeting for project planning and discussion with vendors/clients.• Site survey (Building ,Industrial Zone ,Railway) and co-ordinate with the owner and Contractor.• Prepare the TSS DWG (Geographical map ,fiber routing map,FO Route Schematic, Detail layout, Building FO Route & installation plan ) to submit the Technical Site Survey Report (TSSR) to the client or any party concerns for approval• Making BOQ and Proposal Offer to submit to clients• Monitoring sub contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained • Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation• Report daily working progress with updated tracker• Enquiring and purchasing the materials and price directly to the supplier• Negotiating and discussion with the supplier and subcontractor• Attend site meeting and liaise with supplier and subcontractors• Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors• Carrying out risk assessment • Minimize construction costs without compromising safety ,system quality or operational impact• Coordinate internal resources and third parties /vendors for the flawless execution of projects • Providing advice on the management of projectsProject Supervisor (Fiber and Microwave Department) Show more >
• Excellent communication skills (English written and verbal)
• Ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised to follow up
• Cooperative ,ability to follow delegation of tasks and escalate problems timorously
• Bachelor’s Degree in industrial Engineering (EP, EC) or in construction/ telecommunications (construction pro... ject management ,technical studies).• Significant experience in team management.• Control office software packages (Power Point ,Excel,Word)• Overseeing the accounting costing and billing• Commercial awareness.• Good organization , multi –tasking ,Planning time management ability to prioritize work and documentation skills. Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No-1, Moe Kaung Road,14 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Engineering & Technical jobs
Job Function: Project Supervisor
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 18/6/2019