- Manage the overall product development lifecycle of Mobile Data Services, Voice & SMS Services.
- Develop technical specifications for new Mobile Data products, features or service enhancements, new Voice & SMS products, features or service enhancements
- Develop User Acceptance Testing frameworks and ensure that all new service offerings are tested successfully before market readiness
- Puts in place product monitoring procedures to ensure that all product launches meet the stated proposition and owns any actions/adjustments required
- Undertakes proactive and reactive product health monitoring checks to identify potential issues or problems, and takes necessary actions
- Define Service Excellence opportunities of Mobile Data Services, Mobile Voice & SMS Services that will deliver superior user experience of mobile data subscribers
- Working with Ooredoo Myanmar Technology department to plan and implement product and service enhancements to existing Mobile Data portfolio, Mobile Voice & SMS portfolio
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Computer Science
- 3 year experience in a similar role where developing products and product management life cycles
- Good knowledge of technology platforms (eg. Internet Protocol, 2G/3D/WCDMA, Data communication technology, Online Charging Billing, CRM, PCRF, DPI)
- Proficient in English (Speak, read and write)
This position is only for Myanmar Nationality.
eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.