Position Purpose/ Context
Lead and Supervise the production function during a shift and ensure that branded products are produced in a timely manner according to the Company specifications.
Key Duties/ Responsibilities
• Ensure that all products are manufactured as per the schedule and in accordance with the company policies, procedures, and specifications.
• Lead and manage the team in carrying out their duties in the set time frame in order to guarantee the smooth running of the complete operation - plan the workforce schedules, supervise the team of Machine Operators and ensure the proper utilization of manpower during the shift
• Ensure the proper usage of equipment and materials in a continuous effort to keep wastage to a minimum - record all required data.
• Ensure compliance with the health and safety requirements, the application of the company quality standards and the maintenance of high levels of housekeeping at all times.
• Ensure that Mission Directed Work Teams (MDW), GMP, Safety and Housekeeping and maintenance (5S) modules are in place.
• Ensure effective operation of production equipment/line and ensure compliance to cleaning, lubrication, inspection, tightening along with basic equipment care schedules.
• Provide feedback to Supervisor on equipment abnormalities observed and participate in root cause analysis as and when required.
• Attend to breakdowns along with production & maintenance team and coordinate for quicker resolution.
• Work with SAP system to ensure appropriate coding of production jobs and entries in time.
• Comply with data and management reporting as per process and schedules defined and updated time to time.
• Compliance to management systems applicable at work place.
• Compliance with duty roaster, HR policies and COBC.
• Comply to organization “food safety Standards and Program”.
• Responsible for line efficiencies and reducing wastage complying to defined processes and help develop new process / procedure for improvement.
• Will make decisions around production for shift including operations of shift and staffing. Attend to breakdowns in shift along with production & maintenance team and coordinate quicker resolution.
• Assist immediate Supervisor in developing new processes and systems towards continual improvement.
Related Position Requirements/ Qualifications
• B.Sc (IC, Chemistry), B.E (Chemical)- Preferred
• 3 – 5 years of manufacturing experience and should have to lead a team of a minimum of 5 people.
• Should be technically oriented
What We Can Offer
- Annual Bonus
- Meal and Transportation Arrangement
- Quarterly Incentive
- Overtime Payment
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Our Company and bottling partners are dedicated to our 2020 Vision.
More jobs from this employer