-Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales and marketing manager.
-Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers and met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. - Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal;technical close.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team- member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
-Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms.
- Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- At least 4 - 6 years of working experience in Pre sales Engineer or Project Manager or Technical/System Support role
- Proven experience in Customer-Oriented Solutions Preparation, Technical Presentation and Demonstration
- Must have strong experiences with the Microsoft Products and Solutions
- Strong understanding about the end-to-end process of a project
- Ability to lead the Overall Project Activities
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business or relevant discipline
What You Can Expect:
- Join the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity
InyaLand's mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and machine learning with love and metta in Myanmar.
Since founding in June 15, 2011 by a Myanmar duo of practical idealists from the United States and Myanmar respectively in humble beginnings, compared to our mission, InyaLand has been striving on its entrepreneurial startup journey, stretching itself over the years and working to bring along committed and inspired team members for our aspirational and challenging ride, inspired by organizations like Amazon, Khan Academy, Tesla and SpaceX.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities. We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
We are deeply committed to offering meaningful employee ownership by our team members, inspired by The Great Game of Business book and Costco, pledging 1% of our equity, our team member time, our profits and our own products to philanthropic social impact initiatives, inspired by Pledge 1% and innovative companies such as Alphabet (Google), Atlassian, and Salesforce, and eventually becoming both a Certified B Corp and a Benefit Corporation, inspired by companies such as Kickstarter, New Resource Bank, Patagonia and Techstars.
And, we are audaciously hopeful and taking gradual steps and considerable leaps concurrently towards realizing our mission. Please stay tuned.