No of Employees
• Manage staff and assign duties.
• Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the petrol station.
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors operations on retail & mobile sales.
• Inquiring the prices of competitor & take approval the price from ... enterprise head.• Manage and inspect the Daily Sale.• Determine stock needs, interact positively with customers, monitor receiving goods, maintain inventory and minimize waste and pilferage.• Responsible for effective planning of maintenance and effective ISOWelcoming and greeting customers;• Providing great customer satisfaction through excellent service;• Keeping the station looking great;• Maintaining a fully stocked store;• Understanding customers’ needs and wants;• Managing point of sale processes;• Receiving new stock;• Knowing about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers;• We are looking for people who will always be friendly and welcoming to customers, giving them full attention and treating them as guests.Petrol Station Manager- Asst.Manager Show more >
• Any Graduate.
• 3 years experience in related field
• Looking professional and well-presented;
• Working well under pressure and without constant supervision;
• Knowing about all the products we sell and being ready to explain them to customers;
• Being a great communicator – talking with customers and taking the ti... me to understand their needs;• Being positive and sincere always. Show more >
• Salary is 500,000
No.(F/111), Thudamma Road ,North Oakkalapa Township,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA jobs
Job Function: Petrol Station Manager
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 19/6/2019