– Diploma/B.Tech/BE in Mechatronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics (Fresh Graduates are welcomed also)
– Willingness to pursue for result oriented projects
– Self driven and hardworking
– Good interpersonal skill
– Good knowledge and experience in MEP such as Electrical Wiring, Control System, CCTV, Lightning Protection System and basic Plumbing works etc.
– To supervise workers at sites for MEP related projects (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing)
– To coordinate effectively with internal workers as well as management, and external customers
– To monitor and execute the projects within budgets and schedules
How to Apply
Interested persons may apply this job via the email, [email protected] along with CV and certificates.