Export / Import / Trading
No of Employees
YIG is the First Industrial Gas Supplier in Myanmar who considers “Safety” of end-user is the most important responsibility. At YIG, as the local company, we pursue the global standard to Myanmar country with “responsible care” concept. With reliable quality and proven international standard in all procedures, including of production, fil... ling, handling and delivery. YIG, also have the largest warehouse and fast delivery system. We continue deliver the best product and service to customer. Show more >
• Maintain and repair of production related equipment in the Air Separation Unit and Hydrogen plant such as compressors, pumps, motors, valves, gauges and vessels.
• Perform basic disassembly and rebuild of mechanical equipment.
• Remove and install motors and compressors.
• Coordinate the installation, alignment, commissionin... g of repaired/rebuild rotating equipment.• Change out mechanical seals, basic repairs on valves.• Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks and document system.• Perform general welding operations.• Perform minor repairs on standard building systems such as HVAC equipment, plumbing, and sprinkler systems. Maintain and perform jobs related to the general upkeep of the plant such as lighting repairs, etc.• Order the necessary parts and/or equipment from designated vendors to complete a job task.• Maintain specific stock levels of critical parts and the inventory of parts and required to perform service, inspection and maintain of all equipment associated with the basic function of this position.• Work with contractors on various repairs and projects in the plant.• Keep all tools and power equipment in a safe working condition.• Understand the operation of the production plant.• Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills and troubleshoot plant issues.• Comply with all Company and industry safety policies and procedures.• Service, inspect, use, and maintain all systems and equipment in clean good working condition and in accordance with manufacturer’s recommended procedures.• Identify and communicate service problems to manager for timely repair response.• Monitor the computerized maintenance program.• Planning and executing maintenance during plant outages.• Control and coordinate with contractor to work safely and meet the target.• Demonstrate commitment to safety.• Ensure proper and full time use of PPE.• Complete other related duties as assigned.Reports to: Maintenance superintendentSect/Division: Supply Chain DivisionDepartment: Maintenance Show more >
• Age 20-30 Years old
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related fields
• Diploma in related fields such as Mechanical, etc
• Able to base in Thilawa, Yangon
• Experiences in petrochemical or related industrial
• Good command of English both writing and speaking
• Computer literacy with MS. Excel/word... /power point• Basic Safety Process• Safety work permits• Operational Discipline• ASU Process concepts• Hydrogen Process concepts• DCS & Instrument control• Valve and Piping• Pump and Compressor• Pipeline network• Water treatment system• Electrical and protection system• Machine alignment• Analytical Skill• Problem Solving & Decision Making• Communication skills• Emotional Intelligence• Supervisory Skill Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
Tower 1, 8th Floor, Unit 4, HAGL Myanmar Centre Tower, 192 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Jobs
Job Function: Mechanical Technician
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 19/6/2019