a critical thinker ,
a fast-learner ,
a good conflict-resolver ,
a good problem solver ,
Monday To Friday
Join as a Mechanical Engineer as key teammember for a Fast-Growing Recycling Company.
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to apply logic to manufacturing process – cause and effect
- Discipline in preventative maintenance routines
- Knowledge of basic mechanical supply parts in Myanmar
- Ability to stick weld, grind, and use all general mechanical tools for altering steel machines
- Previous experience in factory maintenance
- Some English language ability preferred
Please see the above description for company information.
This job posting has been made on behalf of company to fill jobs that are marked as urgent.