Great opportunity for a Marketing Supervisor for Brand's, a leading Health Enrichment Company in Myanmar.
To assist Marketing Communication Manager on overall Marketing function & Activities which include the followings;
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, tracking, monitoring and measuring all website platform (Corporate site, social media and others) including making improvement and enhancement.
- Assist to develop brand communication and PR strategies to enhance all BRAND’S products.
- Coordinate brand activation, PR activities that involved corporate function.
- Oversee the social media and develop social media strategy, plan & manage all social media operation base on the brand objective.
- Coordinate with the Design team to develop AW/KV for all social media campaign & product packaging.
- Create & deliver press release, media relations content, corporate newsletter content, social media contents and speaking proposals.
- Assist new product development in terms of packaging development, product registration as well as launch programs.
- Assist monthly brand performance report and analysis, market analysis, competitor update.
- Strong interpersonal skill, self-starter, and ability to work successfully with little supervision
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Perform other functions deemed necessary to carry out the success of the overall campaign
- Any graduate, must have 3 years experiences in related field.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Negotiation skill & Communication skill.
- Must be able to lead Marketing Team.
- Monitor, Review and Report on all marketing activity and result.
- Fluent in English and presentation skill.
- Creative thinking, Computer literate.
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing, including content writing, social media management & reporting.
Please see the above description for company information.
This job posting has been made on behalf of company to fill jobs that are marked as urgent.