We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing to join our team, Better HR,a product of Nexlabs, one of Myanmar’s leading digital transformation partner. You will have to manage our company for all marketing activities and help us to raise awareness of BetterHR to convert into sales.
As a Marketing Manager, you should have solid experience in marketing with preferably B2B marketing background. You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth of our company and advertise our product.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Manage and produce compelling contents for BetterHR facebook page.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with a designer and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Organizing company events
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Drive Outcomes, Profitability and Productivity across your Accounts.
We are looking for applicants with the following profile:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a B2B marketing manager or related marketing experience
- Proven work experience in HR and B2B industry
- Have a strong knowledge of Marketing Strategy including digital and an appropriate level of technical competence and ability
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Be informed and able to discuss digital trends and current industry issues.
- Established presentation and writing skills.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you please apply here with a recent copy of your CV, current salary and expected salary. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team within 4 weeks.