Marketing & Branding Manager (MBM)
Skylark Company Ltd.. We providing the IT Solution & Managed Services. We have consisting technology platform and aggregation of various type of IT services.
The company success certification of international standards, ISO 9001:2015, certified quality processes and frameworks in this year 2017.
Careers at Skylark: We offer wide-ranging career opportunity broaden across variety of business functions, bringing you an exploration of valuable and challenge experiences.
Skylark is currently looking for very enthusiastic persons who are self-motivated, want to learn new things, and work in an international environment:
We are looking for a Software Product Marketing Manager to lead our marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Vacant position: Marketing & Branding Manager (MBM) (M/FM)
No of Position: 1
Job Location: Yangon
We are now hiring a software product marketing & branding manager .
-Must know Co., own products among the people, to make schedules appointment and to have goal target.
– Build effective business relationships with end users, developing effective marketing strategies and plans
– -Plan and manage the allocation of manpower resources based on business needs to ensure efficient distribution center operations
– studying competitors’ products and services, working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products
– Monitor the availability and reliability of infrastructure and equipment to minimize downtime, and resolve problems/breakdowns immediately
– Monitor and identify operational cost drivers, establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce costs and increase revenue
– Monitor distribution center operations to ensure warehouse is compliance with good documentation practice (GDP), good manufacturing practice (GMP), quality standards and local regulations
-To report positive area of marketing & distribution, handling current distribution area.
-Must travelling around the area of marketing and distribution to be goal target.
-To prepare marketing and distribution budget plan .
-Translate technical details into benefits for the user
-Follow and analyze market trends to position products
-Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
-Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
-Work with various teams (SAS,ICS,BD,PMO) to implement strategies
-Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
-Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Required experience and skill
– Any Bachelor Degree ,
-Working experience at least 5 years in related field.
– Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
– Microsoft word, excel, power point, internet, email
– Team Work and Good attention to detail
– Positive and can-do attitude
-Proven experience and know-how in cost efficiency/reduction and productivity improvement initiatives
-Be able to work within budget.
-Proven experience as a Software Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role
-Background in design and copywriting is a plus
-Experience in market analysis
-Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
-Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
-Excellent communication skills
-Keen eye for detail
-Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
-BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
– Competitive salary package
– Long-term skills development plan
– Performance based career advancement
-Off in lieu
– Rewards for over performance
– Fun working environment
– Town hall event
– International standard
– Higher technology environment
-People can do altitude
Career Growth Opportunities
– Training provided
-Learn new skills on the job
-KPI base promotion opportunities
– Management potential
How to Apply
For interested persons, please send your CV along with letter for interests, relevant supporting documents like educational qualification, academic qualifications, copy of NRC, labor card, census, regional recommendation letter of police, living place, contact details within 10days of announcement to:
Email: [email protected],[email protected]
Phone No.01-9250185,6,7,9( Within Office Hour)