- Inspect the shopping mall regularly to ensure it meets the safety standard.
- Act flatly to resolve the emergency issue (i.e, Power outages)
- Supervise a team of maintenance technicians.
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs.
- Creating Mall maintenance procedure.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance, replacement or repairs of Mall equipment in particular mechanical equipment like motor, pumps, and generator.
- Responsible to serves for Mall maintenance issue as per Mall management
- Degree educated with a minimum from a BE, AGTI (Electrical or Mechanical).
- Should have (8) years of tertiary education, or its equivalent knowledge, experience, and skill set
- Set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Proven experience as a mall maintenance Engineer will be preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days
- Fluent in Computer Microsoft Office
What We Can Offer
* Attractive Package,
* Transportation Allowance & Snack Allowance.
* Yearly Performance Bonus.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Concerning with Retail, We are managing the following FASHION and COSMETIC brands as sole distributor or franchisee of Adidas, Mango, Dapper, Ipenama, Rider, Crocs, Charles & Keith, The Face Shop , Bonia, CarloRino, Sembonia, Clark, Pedro, BraunBuffel and Watches (Diesel , DKNY , Emporio Armani , Fossil).
More jobs from this employer