1) Recorded and monitoring the day to day operation of all machinery.
2) Ensure responsibility for all machinery movement.
3) Responsibility that development and designation new control system and modify existing system.
4) Monitoring and maintenance that all machinery to be efficiency and actual work done.
5) Ensure control and monitoring the fuel consumption and work done on projects.
6) Ensuring apply the relevant health and safety rule and regulations.
7) Providing advice and technical support.
8) Prepare profit and loss for machinery regular income.
9) Working collaboratively with Estimating engineers, site engineers, purchasers and other. internal staff liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
10) Direct responsible of spares management and control for all machinery.
11) Ensuring machinery arrangement is to be operation running smoothly.
12) Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed.
13) Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
14) Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
15) Monitoring and check maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
16) Prepare and reporting by monthly to related Project Manager and Management.(Work done and fuel consumptions)
17) Ensuring apply the relevant health and safety rule and regulations.
18) Providing advice and technical support.
19) Working collaboratively with Estimating engineers, site engineers, purchasers and other. internal staff liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
• Bachelor’s degree required BE /B.Tech/AGTI (Mechanical Power)
• At least (7) Years experiences related field
• Able to work at project location
What We Can Offer
1) Traveling Allowance
2) ဆိုဒ္တြင္ တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရပါက ေနစားၿငိမ္း စီစဥ္ေပးမည္။
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Over the years, IGE has diversified based on the needs of the country and economy as it develops and grow. Our businesses contribute to the development of key infrastructure within Myanmar and foster the growth of the local economy.
Today, IGE actively invests and participates in key high-growth sectors including:
IGE Power is involved in the generation, transmission and distribution of power by providing services such as project management, engineering, procurement, construction as well as logistics and maintenance; trading of transmission and distribution products; and investing as an independent power producer.
IGE has participated in the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, and downstream projects and supply of mechanical and industrial products and services.
• Infra - Road, Bridges and Civil Works Construction
IGE’s Future Creator Group of Construction (FCGC) Co., Ltd supports Myanmar’s infrastructure development, focusing on delivering road, bridges and civil works; and construction services that are aligned to international standards.
• Ready-Mixed Concrete Plant
IGE’s Crete Master Ready-Mixed Concrete (CMC) Company Limited. supplies ready-mixed concrete for the building and concrete road construction sector in Yangon. Today, IGE continues to invest in the construction sector, contributing to the Nation’s Development.
• Real Estate
Our real estate business aims to become Myanmar’s leading provider of urban solutions. We pride ourselves on offering holistic real estate services, from development, construction and project management to facilities and estate management as well as development of industrial zones.
IGE owns and operates two reputable hotels in Myanmar’s capital city of Nay Pyi Taw – the Hotel Amara and the Grand Amara Hotel, as well as invests in the iconic Lotte Hotel by Inya Lake in the heart of Myanmar’s commercial capital, Yangon.
IGE’s Amara Communications Co., Ltd. (ACS) main business consists of constructing mobile infrastructure, reselling mobile connections, and selling mobile E top-up and top-up cards.
The company also operates Ananda – a wholly Myanmar-owned data operator with international service standards which offers high-speed 4G+ network on the 2600 MHz spectrum.
More jobs from this employer