No of Employees
RMA’s Vision: “To be the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia & beyond.”We are looking forA Leader in Global Business Solutions
Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, RMA Group employs over 6,000 people and has an operational presence in 15 countries globally. RMA contin... ues to be the partner of choice for leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands in Southeast Asia and beyond. The history of the business, and its mission today, is defined by a long term commitment to support the needs of customers in developing market economies through its five areas of operation: Automotive Distribution, Infrastructure, Engineering, Hospitality and Financial Services.
Over 30 years, RMA has developed sustaining partnerships to support the needs of its clients worldwide, underpinned by its core values of Innovation, Integrity and Endurance.
RMA’s roots are in Southeast Asia, where in the 1980s it started to supply goods and equipment to governments, NGOs and private contractors in Cambodia and Vietnam. RMA fast became renowned for its expertise in establishing high quality distribution and service support networks in emerging and post-conflict markets: helping to build or rebuild infrastructure, and providing a range of much-needed services.
RMA has subsequently taken that experience across the world, with businesses in Europe, Central Asia, the USA, Australia and Sub-Saharan Africa as well as its core operations in Southeast Asia. Thousands of employees work in the Mekong region alone, in Automotive Retail, Manufacturing, Fleet Management and Parts Distribution, in International Food Franchises and Heavy Machinery, Generator and Engineering Services.RMA Group specializes in providing essential products and services to economies in transition by working alongside the development community to build or rebuild local infrastructure, such as power generation, transport, communications, and heavy equipment. RMA builds long-term customer relationships, investing, employing and supporting on the ground, always backing up the quality of its products with an unswerving commitment to service long after the sale. The RMA operating philosophy has three guiding values that are essential to its culture and the way it serves its customers and their communities: Innovation, Integrity, and Endurance. Show more >
• Functional Responsibilities:
• Logistics Management
• Directly support the logistics operations for all projects in Myanmar.
• Collaborate with our local partners and make sure processes are correctly defined and implemented.
• Collaborate with client PICs for MIC & import documentation matters.
• Develop and ma... nage relationships with logistics suppliers focusing on the country and regional needs, based on specific criteria: prices, lead times, service level, flexibility…• Provide consistent reports to internal customers (tracking, issues, delivery times, costs, etc.)• Act as ‘project manager’ on any logistics requirements for the country, ensuring any colleagues, suppliers involved, to deliver the required solutions on time and in budget.• Coordinate with Cargo Insurance Company for payment and document process.• Sales/Costing Support• Working with the group’s divisions, provide sales and costing support by ensuring the correct logistics solutions, pricing and timelines.• Keeps an updated database of freight rates using qualified freight forwarders, to major delivery points within the country.• Liaise with customers when required by the sales/sales admin and costing teams.• Technical Responsibilities: (key technical responsibilities) • Ensure that Comin maintains up-to-date knowledge of qualified logistics suppliers in country.• Maintain up-to-date information on Customs regulations, import/export processes in country.• Be able to process dutiable and tax-exempted projects (MIC) and understand their specificities.• Understand the particularities of Comin materials and its implication when shipping (i.e. Mechanical & Electrical equipment, Power equipment, Lifts, etc Show more >
• Bachelor Degree. Preferred in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in international freight forwarding industry.
• Expertise in Import/Export, Customs Clearance processes in Myanmar.
• Good administration, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to effectivel... y plan and prioritize workload, multi-task and manage interruptions.• Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages to intermediate level.• Highest integrity and honesty, experience of working in organizations, which adopt such international standards.• Flexibility and availability to work overtime. Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Inya Lake Hotel, Mayangone Township, Yangon, Myanmar,517, Oo Paing No. 11/148, Ayar Taw Ward, PyiGyi Tagon Township, Mandalay, Myanmar,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Logistics & Supply Chain Jobs
Job Function: Logistic Officer
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 8/7/2019