-Leads and effectively executes the Value Center’s business plans for structuring highly relevant and innovative financial solutions to deepen account adoption and to reach more customers at lower cost, in line with the overall bank’s strategy of driving nation-wide financial inclusion
- Perform and contribute for the identification of opportunities to deliver exceptional standard procedures and real-time system improvements for existing processes.
- Identify the customer needs and report to the VCGM of Secured Consumer
- Support to fulfill/ensure the sale targets, product enhancement
- Monitors the situations of the property market, customers ‘behavior in applying home loan and report to superiors in real-time.
- Support the secured mortgage consumer team to meet clients’ requirements
- Conduct sales effort commensurate with the market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationship
- Participate sales activities/events to meet sales target
- Maintains healthy relationship with the consumers and developers.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service and enlarge sales network
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Good Communication
What We Can Offer
*Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
THE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR
**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**
Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.
KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.
Jobs at KBZ Bank
If you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.
More jobs from this employer