computer (MS office) ,
data analysis ,
English 4 (Fluent) ,
• Daily Entry of all transactions from Branch Offices
• Cash-Flow Updates and Budget Comparison Reports
• Tracking of all Accounts Receivable
• Monthly Payroll preparation assistance to Finance Manager
• Diary-updating and Appointment updating for Executive Team
• Office management including stationary supplies, catering, event organization.
• Minute-taking for weekly staff meeting and major meetings.
• Personal Assistant Duties, Including translation, running errands for Executive Team.
• Record Management of all computer and hard-copy files.
• Weekly Banking, Cheque deliveries and Deposits.
• Proven experience as an Assistant Account Executive, Account Coordinator or similar role
• Strong Bookkeeping Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
Tun Yat is the first ever Myanmar online platform which connects farmers (who want to rent agricultural machines) and machine suppliers (either big suppliers or individual suppliers.)
Mainly focusing on mechanization, Tun Yat wants to raise farming sector up to the next level. And it also focuses on creating greater yield for farmer crops with reliable machinery, improved access, utilisation and delivery.
Everyone in farming sector might not have a promising future, but with Tun Yat, farmers, machine owners, machine suppliers, machine brokers and machine operators will have a carefree future.
Fun Fact: Tun Yat got their start in 2016 by winning Phandeeyar Start-Up Challenge as the best startup. Motto: WITH TUN YAT, EVERYONE CAN BE PROSPEROUS!
Benefits: - Fast-moving startup environment - Opportunity to make a positive impact on many people’s lives throughout Myanmar