• To develop new applications / sub-modules in accordance to the technical and system design specifications.
• Maintain and enhance the existing modules / applications and implement the system changes based on the functional specifications given.
• Analyze and study the impact of user requests for new or modified programs.
• Interact extensively with internal stakeholders to understand user requirements, issues and challenges, translating them into technical specifications for system design and development.
• Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• At least 1 - 3 years of Java programming experience
• Sound technical knowledge in Java programming, Java Script, HTML, SQL, J2EE technologies, relational database concepts and Web technology
• Fresh graduates with Java programming knowledge are also welcome to apply.
What We Can Offer
• Rewards for your performance
• Medical benefits
• Gain experience in working with International Standards.
• Training provided
• Career growth and advancement opportunities
About Our Company
Ecquaria is a leading provider of digital government software, consultancy and enterprise business infrastructure solutions that powers high-volume web-based applications in Singapore. It is the largest Non-Government-Linked Company (NGLC) in the industry with staff strength of over 180 people, 4 global offices and projects in 14 different countries. In Singapore, Ecquaria has worked with close to 20 government agencies to deploy mission-critical e-government solutions.
Founded in 1998, Ecquaria has deep e-government domain knowledge and experience in 6 domains - Business Licensing and Registration, Education, Government-to-Citizen (G2C), Healthcare, Judiciary and, Workforce and Labour. Ecquaria has also been certified by the Singapore Government to handle highest level IT projects with value exceeding $30 million.
More jobs from this employer