• Working with customers to provide excellent customer service skills
• Managing own time in a dynamic environment to ensure that daily activities and project work are completed to timelines, scope and an acceptable level of quality
• Continually improving existing processes and procedures to provide efficiencies
• Must be able to provide fast and efficient IT support on-site and off-site
• Capable of handling a stressful environment
• Keep the track records for the issue related to all status such as ongoing, outstanding and resolved
• Product Demonstrations
• Technical Presentations
• Supporting Customers
• Basic Software Testing Skill
• Preferably 2 years or more experience in similar role or position
• Ability to understand customer business requirement and propose suitable product / solution
• Should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
• Good understanding of Connectivity of IT infrastructure and Network topology (WAN / LAN)
• Excellent client service skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field / Engineering or equivalent
• Energetic, organised & Good communication skills in English (reading, writing & speaking)
• Excellent Presentation Skills
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] together with the cover letter.