- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback. Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features. Communicate with business department to clarify and understand requests.
- Manage software development project progress and make reports.
- Bachelor Degree or above in IT major.
- Expertise experience in UIPath studio workflows Sequences, flowcharts and business processes to build automation workflow according to client needs.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development. Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Python, Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Ability to document requirements and specifications."
What We Can Offer
> Phone Allowance
> Overtime Allowance
> Year End Bonus +++
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Bridge digital divide, drive the economy growth and social development
More jobs from this employer