- To manage ERP2.0 activities (solution creation, issue alignment, planning )
- To manage failure & inquiry activities
- To coordinate user & vendor communication and manage CR activities
- To guideline and suggest to team members
- To do on-job training for ERP member about CR coordination and management
- To facilitate in CR man-days negotiation with vendor consultants
>Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related SAP(ERP) field is required>Good in English
>Good in Communication
>Good in Vendor management
>Good in IT consulting and BPR to customer / user
> Nice to have : 2-5 years of experience of SAP ERP A1 System
What We Can Offer
An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
For over 130 years, the operator has been championing the development of the telecommunications industry in Myanmar. Today, it operates a nationwide network infrastructure, with the widest mobile network coverage of 96% throughout Myanmar.
Through its wide network of retail outlets and points of sale, MPT aims to make telecommunications services more accessible nationwide. Together with its workforce of over 8,000 employees and KDDI Summit Global Myanmar (KSGM) all of whom are intensively supporting MPT’s operation, MPT is committed to continually driving the development of the telecommunications sector, and moving Myanmar forward.
MPT was ranked as the most loved Brand in Myanmar amongst 42 key brands on June 30, 2016 according to a brand research in Myanmar by Millward Brown, a British multinational market research firm.
More jobs from this employer