WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Carry out audit assignments according to the standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Cash and accounting transactions, and monitor adherence with our internal policies.
- Ensure that supporting documents are complete, correct and appropriately approved.
- Oversee operations processes to confirm they are aligned with internal guidelines.
- Undertake field visits to speak directly to clients and verify they have been sufficiently informed about their rights and obligations of our services.
- Strong technical skills and a high level of integrity and maturity to deal with complex issues, often involving staff
- Familiar with international auditing standards and methodologies
- At least two years’ experience, preferably in auditing or internal controls
- A strong written and verbal communicator, with a high level of English language abilities preferred
- A great collaborator, someone able to work with a team to identify problems and provide advice on appropriate solutions
Note: Interested job applicants must submit their External CV.