Distribution / Logistic
No of Employees
Zware Group is made up of individually fast growing companies, learning and moving forward together with shared resources knowledge and networks. Increasing amount of foregin businesses and investments coming into Myanmar, there is a very promising future for a group like Zware, where the internationality of design and standard of work is... the utmost priority of the group. Zware group is run by foregin educated and experienced Myanmar professionals, which has become our strength in collaborating with foreign clients, designers, contractors, developers, manufactures and suppliers. Consistantly, Zware Group has been emphasizing on building reputation and earing respect through great team work and reliable infrastructure. Zware group focus might only be on the development of Myanmar for the coming years as there is plenty of room for growth, however, management policy makes sure that we do not loose sight on the future expansion possibilities of International markets. . Show more >
• Management of the End-End recruitment process- placing advertisements, job specifications, CV screening, scheduling for interviews, checking references, initial interview
• Assist to conduct orientation for new staffs in compiling orientation package, orientation schedule and arrange for supporting materials.
• Keep track leave... records, late-arrival of staff, monthly staff movement and issue the leave balance.• Support and closely work with HRM for ensuring that all the meeting appoint should be informed and scheduled.• The maintenance of an effective HR database, proper filing system and all HR related documents are completed in place and well organized• Record and maintain the staff personal records as well as all the documents are arranged and exit interview take place for resignation staff.• Co-ordinate and assist to respective department for the new joiners • Prepare and maintain the Standard Employment Contract for employees • Must be able to supervise and coaching of subordinates related matters.• Ensure the duties from time to time as per requirement of immediate supervisor.• A team player and not afraid to be “Hands on” to get the job done• Daily point of contact for any HR queries from HODs and team members• Support and participate all HR activities Show more >
• Must be University Graduate/ equivalent level (HR diploma/certificate will be preferable).
• Minimum 2 years experiences in recruitment & HR field.
• Well experienced and knowledge skill in the field of recruitment & selection
• Effective written and oral communication skills in both English and Myanmar.
• Able ... to use Computer well such as literate with Microsoft Office/ word, excel, PowerPoint application and email.• Must be a team player and high motivation, commitment to work and can work under pressure.• Excellence in communication, interpersonal skill, good presentation skill and negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating and engagement skills.• Excellent problem solving and people skills and willing to work independently Show more >
• Salary is negotiable
No.76 A, Industrial Zone (1) Street, South Okkala Township, Yangon,No.49, Industrial Zone (4) Street, South Okkala Industrial Zone, Yangon.,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: HR,Training & Recruitment jobs
Job Function: HR Executive
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 11/7/2019